Through storytelling, your child will develop an early awareness of rhythm, movement, singing, and drama. Each lesson features a new tale from around the world, explored through multi-instrument and multi-cultural elements.
- Day one: European Bremen Town musicians
- Day two: A Malaysian tale about a small deer who outsmarts a crocodile
- Day three: A story of six blind men and an elephant from India
- Day four: A Lazy Jack Appalachian folk tale about a kid who matches the wrong solution to his pocket problem
- Day five: A Zulu tale from South Africa about a woman who rides a turtle to the bottom of the sea to find stories to tell her children
- Home CD of songs from class
- Parent Poster
- Lummi sticks
No meeting times could be found for that course. Please consult the
semester schedule for detailed
information about course offerings and meeting times.